Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pressed Flower Art - Panihari

Pressed Flower Art - Village Girl
Pressed Flower Art - Village Girl
Last trip to my village was great refreshment. I was sitting in shade of a mango tree in my aunt’s Mango farm, besides a pond and enjoying the summer breeze with a relaxing view of swirls in water, and then I saw a "Panihari" (i.e. a women carrying water), a teenager girl, who came to the pond to take some water. She seems so happy. She filled her water pot (Mataki) with water and returned back. Smiling, singing and lost in her dreams. I saw her walking away, her long hair was waving, as if they were dancing on her song.
I just tried to capture that memory. 

This paper can be used for writing any special letter, can be framed as a wall hanging or personalized cards can be created.

Detailed information on creating any pressed flower are craft can be found at page 'How to create Pressed flower art.'

1 comment: